Plastic Free July
Welcome to July and the month to try to cut down on single use plastic! I have a few tips for trying to use less plastic, some may work for you. Some you already do but any little extra swop will help the plastic pollution situation. So, here are my tips:
1. Bring your own cup for takeaway coffee’s, I would totally recommend chilly’s as they keep your hot drinks hot!
2. When you buy your fruit & veg try to buy unwrapped or maybe take your own bags to put and weigh the product in!
3. Try to avoid prepacked bread and baked goods not an easy one I know 🤷♀️.
4. I’m sure a lot of you already do this but bring your own refillable bottle rather than buying plastic ones and last but not least.
5. Refuse plastic straws I always have my bamboo ones with me in case I need them.
Remember ♻️ Reduce, Reuse and Recycle. By doing this you can help minimise landfill waste. My flip flops in the picture are soon to be stocked in supsoul and although they aren’t plastic free, they are made from recycled plastic 😃.
So, I thought it would be a good idea to tell you about SUBS. They are a New Zealand company which whose aim is to prevent and reduce plastic waste by transforming it into high performance, recycled plastic flip flops. In...